REG NO. SPM TRUST: E – 1658-(T)
PRERNA FOUNDATION: Maha/1626/09/Thane
PRERNA FOUNDATION: F-18969/T
Protecting Health of Body & Mind
Patronage protecting physically or mentally challenged male & female, elders and adults.
Providing : Decent Shelter
: Nursing Care
: Medical Treatment
: Counseling for both inmates & their familyPatronage 1st Rehab:
"MOTHER TERESA HOME"
Located at Lush green zone, close to Arabian Sea at Virar West, Mumbai's Suburbun Area Spreaded Over Ten Acres of land treating One Hundred Senior Citizens and Adults under Palliative Care both physically and mentally ill Gents & Ladies Full time Para - Medical Care provided with help of Regularly visiting Physicians, Physiotherapists, Psychiatrists alongwith inhouse counselors.
Patronage 2nd Rehab:
" PRERNA FOUNDATION "
In absolute village rural area surrounding mountains, rivers and clean air with fresh vegetables and green pastours. At Satkor Village Vikramgad, 12 Kilo-meters from Manor Western Express Highway No. 8. Catering to the needs of 75 male inmates on 18 Acres of Land. Mainly serving addicts, mentally challenged adults and chronically ill .i.e. = T.B, HIV, Cancer etc.
- Protect every physically & mentally challenged elder & adult with love & affection put under our care.
- Tender loving care to be provided with all in house facilities to inmates.
- Reaching out all over India. At least one such home to be established in every district.
- Opening homes for chronically and critically ill specially those who are on death beds.
- At present we are located at Satpala - behind St. Joseph's College - virar west in extreme suburbun of mumbai, capacity = 100 Beds - For Male & Female.
- Second Branch at Satkor - Vikramgad 12 Kms from
Manor N.H. No. 8 on Nasik Bypass, Capacity = 100 Beds - For Male Only.
- Soon coming up at
Agra, Near Jamuna River, Capacity = 100 Beds for Male & Female.
- I feel compelled to let you know how very happy I have been with ...and staff at Mother Teresa Home.
My mother recently passed away. She had been a resident in Mother Teresa Home for over a year when she required a higher level of care.
The culture of care and genuine regard for the residents is exemplary. The support extended to me also, by the staff during my mother's last months will be something I will always remember.
- " Mother Teresa Home is where my fully bed ridden brother is been treated for last 2 yrs. It is truly heaven on earth for such people."
- "I am Francis Gonsalves. I am bachelor and being treated at Mother Teresa Home for my multiple illness. I receive the Best of treatment care and affection."
- "My brother who is totally handicap physically and mentally is being given the best of best treatment by staff of Mother Teresa Home"
- "My sister is suffering from behavior disorder madam Joquima and her staff is like a god sent providing excellent care to her."
- Dear Mr. Lobo,
It was indeed a pleasure meeting you at the Hub and getting to know you and your organisation. You are indeed doing a very commendable and challenging work which probably attracts the most committed and caring of individuals.
Meanwhile, best wishes for your work and all your endeavours.
Head, Resource Mobilisation,
CHILDLINE India Foundation